Are you sleeping in the middle of eating your meal or while having a conversation? Isn’t it a little strange? Or are you experiencing sleepiness during your working hours, drowsiness, or breathing problems when you sleeping like your breath stops and starts, or maybe feeling tired before the day starts? Hence, all these signs of sleep disorders such as excessive daytime sleepiness, narcolepsy, Sleep Apnea, Sleeping Disorders, Fatigue, Modafinil & Armodafinil, and Insomnia. Lets us see one by one what are these sleep disorders.
The basic symptoms are as follows:
- Excessive daytime sleepiness,
- Sleep paralysis, and
- sleep disruption.
However, the most common effect is excessive daytime sleepiness. The cause of narcolepsy happens because of a lack of brain chemical hypocretin (orexin) which helps to keep you awake. Moreover, when the immune system starts affecting the cells which construct in the body and occurs when there is a lack of hypocretin.
The basic symptoms of sleep apnea are as follows:
- loud snoring,
- episodes in which you stop breathing during sleep, which would be reported by another person,
- gasping for air
- during sleep,
- awakening with a dry mouth,
- morning headache, or difficulty staying asleep (insomnia).
The main cause of sleep apnea is excessive weight gain and obesity which is syndicated by the soft tissue of the mouth and throat. When the throat and tongue muscles relax then the soft tissues cause blocking.
The basic symptoms of fatigue due to excessive daytime sleepiness are as follows:
- feeling tired and weak physically or mentally,
- aching or sore muscles,
- a lack of motivation,
- daytime drowsiness,
- difficulty concentrating,
- learning new tasks,
- gastrointestinal problems,
- abdominal pain,
- slowed response time.
Fatigue can cause because, by routines, or lack of exercise(fewer moments of the body), it can happen because of depression to know its actual cause it needs medical treatment.
Let us find some tips to avoid daytime sleepiness.
- Start aerobic exercises like swimming, cycling, use of elliptical training, walking, rowing, and upper body cardiovascular workout.
- To get adequate nighttime sleep, the human body needs seven to nine hours of sleep at night.
- Avoid distractions out of bed like try evade the use of mobile phones, T.V, video games, laptops, computers, etc. Avoid blue screen at least 3-4 hours before going to bed.
- Prepare a proper schedule, and make sure that your eating habits and sleeping pattern are in sync with each other and have an adequate time span in between.
- Start going early to bed, avoid sleeping late at night, fix a proper time and sleep accordingly and gradually start sleeping early.
- Eat healthy food items like almonds, turkey, chamomile tea, kiwiTart cherry juice, fatty fish, walnuts, and passionflower tea. These food items help to get a good quality sleep.
- Stop taking short naps in the daytime. Late afternoons or mid-noon period naps avoid taking them to sleep properly at night.
- Listen to music when you feel sleepy, try and listen to high-volume pop, and rock music to stay awake.
- Do not eat heavy lunch, as excessive eating leads to laziness and makes you feel sleepy.
- Splash some cold or ice water on your face when you feel sleepy at your workplace or anywhere.
Therefore there are many ways you can avoid excessive sleepiness there are some natural habits you can add to your lifestyle or can use medications like Arvigil 150 since it contains wakefulness agents which help to keep you awake and deal with excessive daytime sleepiness. There are some mild side effects of this drug but they are humanly bearable like head pain, nausea, dry mouth, dizziness, rash, etc.Nevertheless, another name for Artvigil 150mg tablet is a smart drug that promotes cognitive enhancement. T